Why use Surveys?
A survey is a data collection tool used to gather information about individuals. Surveys are commonly used to collect self-report data from study participants. A survey may focus on factual information about individuals, or it might aim to obtain the opinions of the survey takers.
Why are surveys important?
Surveys are a fantastic way to quickly collect feedback from readers. The results help you gauge what you’re doing well and what you can improve, which ultimately leads to better content. Because let’s face it. You’re not a mind reader! The best way to find out exactly what your readers want to see is to simply ask them. Show your readers you value their opinion and their thoughts have value.
We have received a lot of requests about Survey plugin upgrade and feature suggestions. We appreciate our customers voice so now you can enjoy with new Survey plugin for SE4! Our experience which we have received from old survey plugin and your suggestions/ideas helped us to make Survey plugin be more functional with many appearance.
Survey plugin allows your users to create funny surveys like on Facebook. Users can create surveys, browse and pass surveys, see others results, find matches, share surveys, etc. This plugin helps to increase users activity and makes easy to find friends based on mutual interests
Analyze the results of your survey
Once you’ve ended your survey, it’s time to look at the results and gain new insights. Take a second to look over the information you’ve collected in who took this survey section in plugins.
Survey plugin features
- Browse Surveys. Nice browse survey page where you can search, filter and sort surveys
- SEO friendly. SEO-friendly url allows you to drive more traffic to your site.
- Categories. Survey plugin goes with pre-filled categories set but you can add/edit/delete categories.
- Publish/Unpublish. Survey plugin supports publish and unpublish statuses which allow user to keep in unpublished status until make all corrections.
- Share Survey. Members can Share Survey into own wall, it makes much more interaction.
- Flexible and Powerful. You control all needed settings for Survey in admin panel:
– Minimal Results Count for survey
– Minimal Questions Count for survey
– Surveys Per Page
While the foregoing are not fresh innovations, they probably are not utilized to their fullest. This brief overview has highlighted quantitative consumer surveys but it also seems doubtful that synergies among qualitative research and the New Data have been fully explored.